Mike Teel was the inventor of the “Lockrobots”. Mike was inspired by the appearance and the flexibility of the professional acrobats. Then he managed to create a toy that would interlock a lot like the acrobats. It was the “Lockrobots”, the innovative and imaginative building blocks that were to become a must have for every kid in the entire world!
Mike and his wife Lori have now made their family’s dream come true. This new invention was the beginning of the family owned and operated business that is based in the couple’s home. Now, the aim of their company is to give to their customer’s high quality products that are safe, durable, educational, and most important, fun! The kids, using their creativity and imagination, can play with these plastic blocks for hours.
“Lockrobots” have a simple, yet really unique and innovative design. Due to the interconnecting features, the blocks are extremely are multi-functional. Everyone can play with them! They are suitable for any age, for boys and girls of all ages! Even older boys and girls (grown-ups) can play with them. It is a great game for the entire family to enjoy. Visit the company’s beautiful web page for further information.
- Medium Bucket of Lockrobots
- Pink and Purple Medium Bucket of Lockrobots
- Large Bucket of Lockrobots
- Pink and Purple Large Bucket of Lockrobots
- Extra Large Set of Lockrobots
Address:739 310 th. St.
New Windsor, Il. 61465
Locate “Lockrobots” on a map:
1- (309) 667-2425
Ms. Lori Teel
Why is "Lockrobots" featured on www.USAmadeToys.net?
Our site www.usamadetoys.net is dedicated to finding, cataloguing and categorizing all the companies that make toys in the U.S.A. We have a passion about toys of all kinds which are made in America, that in most cases are of superior quality to the Chinese or made-somewhere-in-Asia equivalent ones.
In this page we are presenting the company called "Lockrobots". This company is based in Illinois in the U.S.A. and claims to sell toys that belong to the following categories: “Construction”, “Educational”. Please keep in mind that we are not in any way affiliated with this company (or any other company featured on usamadetoys.net), and we are not being paid to feature them on our site. We simply discovered that "Lockrobots" is based in the U.S.A. and we decided to write about them on our site. Every single one of the companies you will find in this site are also American and claim to manufacture their toys on the United States.
- We are not responsible for errors or omissions on the contents of www.usamadetoys.net and we cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur from it.
- We are not responsible for the content or the quality of information of other websites that are linked on this website.
- We cannot guarantee you that all toys (or parts of them) that are produced by companies featured in this www.usamadetoys.net are solely produced in the USA. Please do your own research before purchasing any of them.
- We cannot guarantee you about the quality of toys sold by these companies. Do your own research!
- We are not paid by any of these companies to feature them on our site.
- Advertisements on this Website (from Google or other advertisers) may include toys which are not made in the USA.
Found any errors? Do you want to submit new information or a new company?
If you have found any errors or want to submit a new U.S.A. company (that makes toys of course!) or want to talk to us about anything, please use our contact form.