“Whittle Shortline Railroad” is a family owned and operated company that produces handmade children’s wooden toys. In spite of the in mass-production that we are used to, this company is devoted to handcrafted, high quality toys. Some of their well known lines are Amtrak, Norfolk Southern, CSX, Union Pacific and Chicago Metra.
Today, the company is the number one American wooden toy train maker. All of the toys are inspired by the past. However, they are made for the future. The products are extremely durable. The “Whittle Shortline Railroad” toys are made to last for years to come.
These wooden toys, their railcars are heavier than other toy wooden railcars. That is due to the quality materials used. Each railcar is handcrafted of reforested birch hardwood. Plus, each individual railcar is painted with non toxic and child-safe colors.
This is such a great idea for a gift! Plus, there are a lot of special lines produce. The company often decides to produce a limited number of specific railcars, which you can be described as “collectibles”. The products are only sold online. Check out their beautiful web page for further information now. You will never regret your visit their wonderful website!
- Major Railroads
- Transit Railroads
- Fallen Flag Railroads
- Train Sets
- Engines and Cars
- Birthday Cars
- Counting Train
- Do It Yourself Toys
Address:448 E Clinton Place
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Locate “Whittle Shortline Railroad” on a map:
Why is "Whittle Shortline Railroad" featured on www.USAmadeToys.net?
Our site www.usamadetoys.net is dedicated to finding, cataloguing and categorizing all the companies that make toys in the U.S.A. We have a passion about toys of all kinds which are made in America, that in most cases are of superior quality to the Chinese or made-somewhere-in-Asia equivalent ones.
In this page we are presenting the company called "Whittle Shortline Railroad". This company is based in Missouri in the U.S.A. and claims to sell toys that belong to the following categories: “Eco-Friendly” and “Vehicles - Small Toy”, “Wooden Toys”. Please keep in mind that we are not in any way affiliated with this company (or any other company featured on usamadetoys.net), and we are not being paid to feature them on our site. We simply discovered that "Whittle Shortline Railroad" is based in the U.S.A. and we decided to write about them on our site. Every single one of the companies you will find in this site are also American and claim to manufacture their toys on the United States.
- We are not responsible for errors or omissions on the contents of www.usamadetoys.net and we cannot be held responsible for any damages that may occur from it.
- We are not responsible for the content or the quality of information of other websites that are linked on this website.
- We cannot guarantee you that all toys (or parts of them) that are produced by companies featured in this www.usamadetoys.net are solely produced in the USA. Please do your own research before purchasing any of them.
- We cannot guarantee you about the quality of toys sold by these companies. Do your own research!
- We are not paid by any of these companies to feature them on our site.
- Advertisements on this Website (from Google or other advertisers) may include toys which are not made in the USA.
Found any errors? Do you want to submit new information or a new company?
If you have found any errors or want to submit a new U.S.A. company (that makes toys of course!) or want to talk to us about anything, please use our contact form.